Day 2 in Cancun

Good Morning!! What a view to see first thing in the morning!

Time on the balcony in the hammock...can't beat the view. Being up so high, seeing the ocean forever, warm air..not pacific cold winds off the ocean.

This resort is really beautiful. I'd always see tropical resorts that looked like someone's dreams. But these dreamed up places are real folks. I'm so excited to say I've been here!

So our first day here we walked down to the beach and got a cabana to lay on and listen to general conference.


Had drinks served

I think we'd all agree this is the best way to listen to conference haha!

Bryan and Amy

Jaime and me

We all had our own cabana to lounge in.

We got lunch from the Bite Bar.

My ahi salad was really good. 

The weather is perfect! 

Spend all day pool side, by the beach, in a bathing suit...yep. I could get used to this. 

Walking around the resort after dinner we checked different places out. Found they have a couple of these bars with swings. They're closed at night so we took the time to have a swing. 


The guys thought they could move this giant sphere. Pretty sure this one is attached to the ground but they didn't think so. Whether it was or not, they couldn't move it. (Shout to Dave for his Egyptian pose.)

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

For Unto Us A Child Is Born

SURPISE!!!!

The Past Week...