Cancun Day 9-10: Farewell

We spent Saturday just hanging out at the pool. Paddle boarding and swimming in the ocean. That night we found that we could eat at the restaurant at the adjacent resort Garza Blanca. It happened by mistake because we went to the Steak house to eat but since we were in board shorts and swimsuits they didn't let us in. We went to Garza Blanca and they said that our all inclusive included their restaurant! We couldn't believe that it ended up being our favorite restaurant. After dinner we walked around the new resort and checked things out. Then went swimming in their gorgeous pool. It was all light up and with it being dark out we had the place almost all to ourselves. Made for a fun last night. 

The next morning Jaime and I went down to the pool for a quick swim. 

Jaime took some pictures. 


It really is a beautiful resort. 


Our last swim in Cancun. 

Our last group picture before we left the resort. The trip didn't feel too short or too long. It was a great week and a half. I couldn't have asked for a better bunch to travel with. I liked that we all felt comfortable and at ease with each other. I loved the laughs. I loved the snack times. I loved the swimming. I loved getting room service. I loved having our cabanas made up for us by the pool guys and having food and beverages brought to us when we wanted them. I needed a relaxing trip. I'm so grateful that Jaime did this for my birthday. It created great memories and made great relationships. 

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

For Unto Us A Child Is Born

SURPISE!!!!

The Past Week...