I'm so Lucky

 I can't believe my luck. I was able to go to Disneyland with Brian and his family again. It's so kind of him to take me along on this trip again. 


Our first day in the parks was Wednesday. We got up early in the morning for breakfast then headed to Disney. California Adventure was first. 

We headed to Avengers Campus first thing. The boys were so excited!

The details of these parks makes everything seem so real. I love the feeling walking into a movie. 


At the Avengers Compound we saw Captain Marvel and Falcon. 

We went to Radiator Springs (Carsland) to go cruising in the cars. Yep, they still have the mask wearing going on. Outside you didn't have to wear it on but indoor rides or rides that started indoor, like this one, they asked you to wear a mask. 

Such a fun ride. The casual cruise and then you get to race another car to the finish. 

Carsland is my favorite part of California Adventure. 

Riding on Luigi's dancing cars. 

I hung out with Henry on the carousel since he wasn't tall enough for the ride. So we waited while the others went on the Incredicoaster.

The Incredicoaster. Ezra was excited to go!

His look after the ride is so funny. Guess he didn't like the coaster like he thought he would. lol

Brian stayed with Henry and Ezra so I could ride the coaster with Maybrie, Summer, and Thomas. 

We got to see Spiderman on top of the building. 

And then see a great acrobatic stunt. I thought for sure it was a real stunt man flipping in the air but Maybrie was right, it's a robot!

Ready for Soarin' the World. Such a cool ride. I could hardly wait to go on it with Jaime. 

One tired kid. 

He was so hungry but sleep won out. 

In line for Webslinger Spider - Man ride. It's a new one and really fun to try. I got the most points slinging webs and catching the spiders :)

Thursday we went to Disneyland.
I love these kids and am so glad they wanted me to join them on such a fun trip. I got to go on rides with each of them. 

We went to Star Wars land first thing. There's nothing like seeing the Millennium Falcon in person. 

Kylo Ren was up on the bridge checking out the residents as we all walked by. 

Brian and I on Jungle Cruise.

Just a couple of weirdos. hahaha! Waiting in line for Star Tours. Some day we will be able to not have masks. 

We've been captured! It was so exciting to see the new Rise of the Resistance Star Wars ride!! It was sooo awesome! I can hardly wait to take Jaime on it. 

When the doors open and you see all these storm troopers you're just in awe. We were being taken to a holding cell for "questioning" from Kylo Ren. 

Going on It's a Small World is always a good ride to be able to sit and rest your feet since it's a pretty long boat ride. 

Magical! I love seeing the park at night. 

Friday!

I was so excited that Jaime could come for Friday's fun at Disneyland AND California Adventure with the Hopper Pass. 

These boys were happy to have Uncle Jaime here as well. They liked holding his hand and talking with him. He makes them laugh. :)

Brian liked to take these pictures and send them to the family and surprise them that Jaime and I were both there. lol We were all so excited and ready for some fun! I wanted to show Jaime all the rides that I like and have him experience them with me. 
 
Henry taking a standing break while we whited for the rides to open. 


I used to be too scared to try the Incredicoaster. It used to be called California Screaming. A name like that just scared me from thinking I could handle it. But I have found that I really like the ride now that I've been on it. 

Brian, Maybrie, Thomas, and Ezra getting ready to shoot off at the start of the coaster!

I went on it more than twice this trip!

Toy Story interactive ride. 

Another race through Radiator Springs!


Another ride on Luigi's dancing cars. Jaime was surprised to see it's not Luigi's flying tires anymore. That's what it was when we took our kids to Disneyland when they were little. It was giant tires that floated up on air and you bump around into others like bumper cars. Brian never knew that's what it was. I wonder if they had too many problems with the air tires. 

Took Jaime to Avenger's Campus.

We watched the Spider-Man stunt show again. 

Jaime and I met Ironman! They even have him sounding like Robert Downey Jr. So cool. 

Did I mention how excited I was for Jaime to be able to join us?! I wanted him to go on all my favorite rides with me. Fun to share the excitement with him. 

Jaime was so excited to finally be able to see Star Wars land! I told him all about it when I came two years ago. I had to get a pic of him in front of the Millennium Falcon. It looks so real. Henry was Jaime's shadow and wanted a pic with him. 

The rest of his family got a pic without Henry. hahaha

Checking out all the displays.

Jaime thought the entire trip was totally worth it just seeing the Rise of the Resistance ride. We really need to take our kids again. They will love this. 

I really like Space Mountain. Jaime couldn't keep his eyes open when the flash from the camera came on. I said he passed out. hahaha! I only have one hand up because I was holding Jaime's hand. He doesn't do the fast rides very well but I was so glad he went with me!


Had to go back to Star Wars land at night. 

Jaime and I took off alone while Brian took the rest of his family on a ride they wanted to go on that had a long wait to get on. So while they did that Jaime and I walked around some. 

And went to Avengers Campus again. Happened to see Loki standing watch. :) We bought a few last souvenirs for the kids then met back up with Brian's crew. This was such a good day. I loved having Jaime there with us to experience it all. 

Disneyland really is a magical place. I wish it was easier for us to get to and not so expensive that we could take our kids easier. We will make it happen some day though. :)






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

For Unto Us A Child Is Born

SURPISE!!!!

The Past Week...