Souvenirs

 

We picked out souvenir shirts for each of the kids. I like to find some that seem to reflect my kids. These were all big hits. We also got a solar powered "dancing" Groot and ironman infinity gauntlet. When I first saw someone at Disneyland wearing the gauntlet I knew I had to find it. I wanted to take it home for my kids to see. I bought it and it comes with a drink because it can hold the bottle. Kinda fun. 

Olivia got a kick out of using it to hold her phone. :D hahaha I knew the kids would get a kick out of it. And the stones light up! It was my favorite thing to show the kids. They didn't appreciate me telling them which rides I like the most and how fun they were. I really do want to plan a trip for our family to go. I think we'd have so much fun at Disney together. Especially since I'm not so afraid of the rides like I thought I was when we first when when the kids were young. lol It took Brian and his kids begging me to go on rides to get passed it. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

For Unto Us A Child Is Born

SURPISE!!!!

The Past Week...