School Updates

 

I do like having my girls go to the same high school that Jaime works at. Every now and then he will send me information or pictures from work. 

He sent me a picture of Lindsey's softball team's state poster. This giant poster is up in the commons room above the trophy case. It's huge. Still so proud of Lindsey and her team for winning state. Such a great memory that Lindsey will have her entire life. 

Jaime sent this picture of Olivia's "injury." I look pretty real, no? I knew it wasn't real though. She's too calm. lol She's taking a sports medicine class and is loving it. She's real good at what she's learned to. It really sticks with her. She's considering physical therapy or sports med as a future career path. I'm excited to see where this beautiful young woman of mine goes. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

For Unto Us A Child Is Born

SURPISE!!!!

The Past Week...