Happy Anniversary

Jaime and I celebrated our 11th anniversary on Friday December 27, 2013. 
Low key this year…after the Davenport Spa getaway last year! We went out for dinner at our fav Mexican restaurant, El Valle. It's where we had our wedding dinner with family and friends after our wedding, before the reception. It's so good! There's always a little booklet on the table with trivia about different things like city businesses, sports, holiday, and such stuff. We like to read the trivia questions to each other while we wait for our food. It's educational too! Jaime usually knows the majority if not all of the sports questions. We enjoy the one on one time. Jaime still treats me the way he did when we were dating and first married. He's so thoughtful and considerate of me. He always opens the car door for me. It was something I thought would fade over the years. 11 years and he still opens doors for me. I love you Jaime! I can't believe how lucky I am to be married to you. I couldn't have asked for better. 
Happy Anniversary!

Comments

  1. Happy Anni!!! Time flies when you have someone wonderful to spend life with :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

For Unto Us A Child Is Born

SURPISE!!!!

The Past Week...