Some more this and that and another birthday!


Aunt Bel took all 4 kids to see the Disney movie Frozen on Saturday the 14th before Tyler's birthday celebration. (It was a busy, very fun day for the kids!)

Sunday dress. Little holiday cuties. 

Tyler's still riding his scooter around the house. 

We had one day of snow. It was the last day of school. December 20th. It lasted just that day. 

They had enough snow to play and not get too wet I guess. They enjoyed "skiing" down the snow covered slide. 

I was able to finish the rest of my sewing projects this last week. I made a couple burlap and lace table runners for gifts. I love how they turned out. 

Lindsey's primary teacher gave her and Olivia some gingerbread men to decorate. 

We had another birthday celebration 5 days after Tyler's birthday. Jaime!
It was a very small, low-key birthday. The kids were supposed to have stayed at Grandma Marcia's for the weekend and I had planned some things for Jaime and I but Olivia woke up sick on Friday, the last day of school and the only day of snow! So I kept all the kids home instead of sending to my mom's afters school in case it spread through the rest of them. I'm happy to say it didn't. Olivia felt fine just occasionally she had to throw up. No fever or aches or even nausea. Maybe something she ate? But we've all eaten the same things. It lasted exactly 24 hours from the first time she threw up to the last. And sad to say, if I have to have a sick child, Olivia is the one to have sick. She handles it so well. She doesn't whine or mope. She knows to just rest and take it easy and if she needs to run to the bathroom to be fast. She's so easy to handle and care for when she's sick. 
Sorry it wasn't much of a birthday Jaime! Even his family didn't come Saturday evening because  of Liv. Jaime we love you so much. You're the best husband and father we could ask for. We plan to celebrate many more birthdays with you wether they be small and simple like yesterday, or perhaps a loud and jumping party.  
Happy Birthday!

And today, Sunday December 22…it was a great Sabbath day. We had our ward Christmas program. I sang a couple numbers in the choir. I've truly enjoyed singing 5 events this holiday season. The primary   sang a song called "Could I Hold the Baby." It's beautiful. The song was perfect for Tyler too, as he's so in love with babies and always asks to hold them. 
We've had many surprising knocks on our front door from friends who stop by the last few days bringing us holiday goodies and greetings. Thank you to all of you! I love how excited our kids are every time they hear a knock at the door. They enjoyed dropping off our goodies to friends the other night too. 
Merry Christmas! It will most likely be after Christmas before I post again. 





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

For Unto Us A Child Is Born

SURPISE!!!!

The Past Week...