Tyler is 4!!

On Saturday December 14th my parents, grandparents, Lori, and Chantel came to celebrate  Tyler's 4th birthday with us. 
There couldn't be a happier 4 year old!



Tyler told Aidan he could help him open this present. 

A scooter from Grandma and Grandpa Naylor!

He hasn't wanted to take it outside yet because once it's out-it stays out! So he will just wait till it's warmer to ride it outside.

My family coming on Saturday was three-fold. Tyler's birthday, our stake Nativities and Christmas program, and the Senske light show. We had dinner first, Tyler's celebration, and then we went to the church to walk around and see the nativities displayed and then to the program. Lindsey sang in the stake children's choir. It was like angels singing. I sang three numbers with the stake choir. I really enjoyed it. Our choir director is great and works us very hard. He picks difficult numbers for us to learn. It's really helped me since I've been out of singing for some time. 


We always have fun with Aunt Lori

After the program we went to the Senske light show- a yearly tradition for us now.
It's amazing all the lights and the music that plays with the "dancing lights."

On Sunday Jaime's family came to celebrate Tyler's birthday. He requested hot dogs for dinner. 



He had a great birthday. I still can't believe he's four. I'm so glad he loves to cuddle and let me kiss on him. He always tells me he loves me too. It's important for moms to hear. 
Love you so much Tyler!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

For Unto Us A Child Is Born

SURPISE!!!!

The Past Week...