SNOW!

It's finally here! It's beautiful, wonderful, slippery, cold, snow!
I myself am ready for warmer weather but I do love to see snow. It's even better if there's no where for us to have to drive to! Then we can just enjoy the snow and play. We had a two-hour school delay on Friday. The kids were able to go out and play with friends for an hour before before heading to school. On Saturday the kids played out in the snow as long as they could. Both Friday and Saturday nights the boys crashed hard once they hit the pillow. Playing in the snow, no just walking in deep snow, can wear little ones out!
Church was even cancelled on Sunday due to road conditions. I personally think it may have been alright, especially since we don't have church till 1 but we enjoyed staying inside together and being warm. More snow was in the forecast but not much fell. Most likely no school delay for Monday.
I love squishy, swishy snow clothes on little ones.




Staying out till dark!

Lindsey and Olivia joined in to help our neighbors across the street make an igloo. They finished it Sunday so my girls didn't get to have fun in the finished product. It's pretty cool though isn't it! I am impressed that they pulled out the lights for it. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

For Unto Us A Child Is Born

SURPISE!!!!

The Past Week...