Superheros

I finally got around to finishing the capes for the boys. They were intended for Christmas but I had so much going on that I didn't get them done. They received enough for Christmas anyway. :)
They were very excited to put them on when they saw them all finished. 
Looking for a snack

They were invited to a Super Hero birthday party a few days later. You can guess what they wore. 
Flash and Superman seem to be their preferences over the Batman and Captain America capes.

I felt safe shopping in Target with Superman leading the way.

I love kids' "no fear" attitude. He attracted many looks from shoppers but it didn't phase him one bit. Course, as cute as he is he only got admiring good looks. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

For Unto Us A Child Is Born

SURPISE!!!!

The Past Week...