Time Out for Women 2016

This year I was able to go to Time Out for Women in Spokane on March 4-5 with Mom, Elizabeth, and Lori. We stayed at the Davenport Grand. After getting checked in to our hotel we headed out to dinner at Azteca Tex-Mex restaurant. 

Had to get some selfies during dinner right? We hit our dinner time just right. As we were leaving the restaurant the lobby was full of people waiting to be seated. When we got there they took us right to our table the place was so empty. I like it when stuff like that happens. 

Calee Reed was one of the speakers/singers during the conference. She's an amazing and kind person. We had a guy take a picture of the four of us with her but wouldn't you know it, after the guy left and I looked at my phone to see the pictures he took there weren't any there. After making sure he wasn't looking at other stuff on my phone I realized he was pushing the wrong circle on the phone screen to take the picture. He was pushing the on/off circle for "Live" photos. Oh well. This is a beautiful picture of Lori and Calee. 

It was a wonderful uplifting weekend. It's kind of like Youth Conferences with I was a teenager. You get to laugh and then just like that the speakers can bring the Spirit in and bring tears to your eyes. I enjoyed hanging out with my family. It was Lori's first time going and as luck would have it her name was drawn for a $100 visa gift card!! How awesome is that?! It'd be fun to have my others sisters go with us sometime but I'll take just a few too. :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

For Unto Us A Child Is Born

SURPISE!!!!

The Past Week...