Muffins with Mom

I went to Muffins with Mom at Olivia's school this morning. They do it for Mother's day and in conjunction with the Spring book fair. 
While sitting down eating our muffins music started and all the kids who are in choir stood up and started singing and signing a song for the moms. 

Emily and Olivia

My 5th grade daughters

I love both these girls. I'm glad they aren't embarrassed to be seen with me. They both have hearts of gold. I love their friendship and I love that Emily lets me love her so. She gives me a hug before school every day, just like Olivia. Why not celebrate Mother's Day early! This was perfect. I believe I get to go to the boy's school Mother's Day morning event soon too!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

For Unto Us A Child Is Born

SURPISE!!!!

The Past Week...