Spring Break 2017

We were so ready for Spring Break! 

I do have to record how much I love this area. I know we don't have tall trees every where you look but we get sunsets and clear night skies like no one else because we don't have those trees. With windy dirt blowing around sometimes it makes the pretties scenes for sunsets as well. I saved this photo someone took and posted to the news Facebook page. Its untouched and shows just how beautiful Tri-cities is. It looks like a painted canvas with so many different colors. The fields of farmers provide a lot of texture and color. I like that we get to enjoy all four seasons. I don't like tons of rain, or fog, or heat, or snow year round but I do enjoy being able to experience it all. Now, make the wind of the area stop blowing so much and we'd have 100% perfect weather for me. But, living in the basin of the river causes all that wind. 
I'm grateful that our city provides lots of care to grass and trees along our streets. This time of year all the streets are lined with blossoming trees. I love driving or running down the streets when they're like that. The other day Aidan was looking at the trees and said "Mom it's popcorn popping on the apricot tree!" :)
Aidan was ready for spring break so that he could read all he wanted! But that didn't last long. He got Saturday and part of Sunday to not worry about school but Sunday afternoon we headed out on our trip to Emily's house for a few days. 


It was the first time I was able to meet little Rachel, Emily's 5th child. Rachel was born 6 weeks early so even though she was three months when we got to see her she was still about 7lbs and tiny. 

We went to explore the red woods. Lori and Stuart came on the trip too. It was a lot of fun having them come. We stayed in the same hotel so that we could visit while the kids would go swimming. We would talk and play phase 10 in the pool house while the kids played in the water. 


Lots of big trees



Tyler and William like to go in any hole they could find. These two are like firecrackers, zooming off so fast trying to see everything first. They both have two speeds. Fast and faster. hahahaha


We stopped to see the water! It was fun to run out as fast as we could to get to the water's edge. 

Jaime won't let me get too many pictures of him but I like that I can catch him being silly with our kids sometimes. 

He's an awesome dad. I feel so blessed that we have the same eye for parenting. 

He's the love of my life. 

Can't go to the beach without finding a giant stick to play with! Oh Olivia. lol

Tyler, Aidan is back there with his coat and hood on. These boys are night and day. Tyler doesn't like to wear a coat, he feels hot all the time. He could wear shorts in the cold and be ok with it. But I'm not so she changes. Aidan bundles all the way up. Large coat, zipped up all the way and all the buttons fastened making sure his hood stays on. 



It's fun being with sisters. I feel so blessed!

The beaches had lots of drift wood forts the kids liked to play in. This one was a pretty tight squeeze. 

But Tyler, Wescott, and William played in there for a long time!

There was a drift wood Teepee made. The big kids took over this one to play in. 



Silhouette pictures on the each are some of my favorites. 

My Tyler. The kid can drive me crazy but he gives loves and hugs and kisses to me all the time, like no other. He's a mama's boy!

Sitting on the beach listening to the waves and just hanging out talking. No place to be, no time crunch. That is Spring Break. 

The oldest and youngest grandkids...for the time being. :) Elizabeth has the next one cooking.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

For Unto Us A Child Is Born

SURPISE!!!!

The Past Week...