They're Moving

With Darin and Christy moving to Columbia, South Carolina we tried to get visits in with them when we could. Their home was packed up and they had movers constantly in and out packing stuff that I had them over for dinner when I could or watched Elise. 

Elise didn't always go to us so when we saw her cuddling with Aidan on the couch watching TV we all thought it was precious and had to get a picture. 

Now that she's accustomed to us they move. Seems to be how it'd work out for us right? lol


The day before they flew out I brought Elise home with me to watch her so Darin and Christy could finish the last of what they needed back at their house. 

She was a lot of fun. I'm grateful for the 18 months we had with them. It was fun seeing them in church and having dinner with them and being able to celebrate two Christmases with them. They're going to love it in SC I'm sure. They stayed Thursday night at our house and I took them bright and early, or should I say dark and early, to the airport Friday morning. So now they're off on their new adventure!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

For Unto Us A Child Is Born

SURPISE!!!!

The Past Week...