Last Day of School

 

First and last day of 6th grade! Tyler made it through his first year of middle school without a hitch. We were more than happy to see masks come off in the spring. Tyler has a confidence I admire. He's social, outgoing, and his comedic personality has really come out this year. He's still my lovable baby who always give a hug and tells me he loves me before he goes anywhere. 

First and last day of seventh grade for Aidan.
School comes pretty easy Aidan, however sometimes pushing that submit button takes more work than doing the actual assignment. 😑
Aidan has had quite the growth spurt this year and is now taller than me and his siblings. He really enjoyed D&D club. (Wish it was something I could understand better and get in to so that I could have someone to play with at home.) I'm so proud of him for trying track this year even though he really didn't want to. The best thing I heard from him was that he was going to do it again next year. He's grown in more ways than one. 

First and last day of 10th grade! Olivia looks forward to school each day...for the social aspect mostly. But she tells the funniest stories about happenings in her classes and things her teachers say and joke about. When she's given a project, her passion to succeed in it really shines through as she works on them and I see her hard work go into them. She loved softball season with Lindsey. She's begun to try a bit more out of her comfort zone and I'm proud of her for making those efforts. After going through Lindsey's graduation I know I'll be a mess when this doll graduates as well. It'll be here before I know it! She's looking forward to her junior year...the most normal year she will have in high school as of yet. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

For Unto Us A Child Is Born

SURPISE!!!!

The Past Week...