Seminary Graduation

 

As well as the recitals this evening was Lindsey's seminary graduation! I'm grateful Lindsey loved seminary so much and looked forward to going. It's truly strengthened her testimony in Jesus Christ. 

I'll admit it's a bit easier having seminary during your regularly scheduled school hours but the work that she had to put in to assignments and tests definitely took some time.
 I'm so proud of her for wanting to do it! 

She loves her seminary teacher and that made a huge difference. She looked forward to going to seminary every day. She would tell me about some of her lessons and they sounded incredible. 

I would have loved to just be able to sit and listen and observe the class sometimes. 

Her principal made it to seminary graduation too. 😘

My mom and Emily dashed over for the service. I was glad they could make it. I know it meant a lot to Lindsey to have them there. 


I'm grateful for the support Lindsey has. We missed Tyler since he was home with a cold. He missed his piano recital and now seminary graduation. Hope he can feel better soon. 

This graduation was a good way to kick off a very busy week for this grad. 











Comments

Popular posts from this blog

For Unto Us A Child Is Born

SURPISE!!!!

The Past Week...