Lindsey was so cute to send me her first day of school picture. I'm so excited for this new chapter in her life. I hope she enjoys her classes and professors and makes some fun friends and memories.
On Wednesday December 16th I went to the hospital at 7 a.m. to start my induction. I was already dialated to a 3 and dr. said if I wanted to have the baby I could. I didn't want to be in the hospital or recovering too close to Christmas with my entire family home for the season so I said sure! I was finally underway at 8 a.m. with pitocin. The rest of the morning and afternoon was spent in boredom and watching tv with Jaime at my side. At around 12:45 the dr. came to break my water because that usually gets things going quick. My kids have all arrived shortly after the water breaks. However, since the baby's head kind of floated up he decided to wait a bit to not risk the umbilical cord coming out first or wringing around the baby's neck. Bummer! I was so disappointed. So, on to more waiting, turning up the pitocin...again. Finally at 3:30 p.m. I was having some strong contractions and dialated 5-6. My mother-in-law came to visit at 4 and Jaime told her that it would probab...
December 27th, 2012 - our 10 year anniversary! It doesn't seem like we've been married for ten years. I still feel as giddy to see him when he comes home from work as when we were first married. I can't get enough of him! I love being with him and spending time together. And this year, for our anniversary we did just that. My parents came to pick up our kids in the morning on the 27th and Jaime and I left for Spokane. I had played with the plan of going to Hawaii like we did for our honeymoon but I'm saving for a large expense in the next few months or so. We stayed at the Davenport Hotel for a few days of alone time. It was great to be able to give each other 100% of our attention. We had the HONEYMOON Suite! Complete with kitchenette, fireplace and walk-in shower. Thursday we ate at Chili's for lunch, did some shopping, ate dinner at P.F. Changs (their lettuce wraps are my favorite!) Friday was a wonderful day! We went to the spa at the Davenp...
We rented a small car to drive to Rexburg to save on gas and wear and tear on our car. We stopped in Hermiston to pick up our car that was parked at Bel's house before dropping off the rental there in Hermiston. Bel and Chris weren't home but that was ok because we were just picking up the car. When we got there Chris's mom just pulled up at the same time to check on their dog Mako and water plants. She asked if anyone wanted to go in to use the bathroom. Tyler said he wanted to go in and drop off some comic books he had borrowed from Chris. He went in while we were moving our things from the rental car to our car. Minutes later he came out to me and said Mako jumped up at him and accidentally head butted him and asked if the cut on his lip was bad. I looked at it and asked "Did he bite you?!" He said he didn't think so. As he was talking his lip kept bursting open and I said it looked like it'd need stitches. I asked him again if he was bit. He was afra...
Comments
Post a Comment