Proud of my Family

 

Elizabeth and my parents have been working to lose weight and get in to better shape. They've done so well! Elizabeth has been trying to run and exercise more. She asked my parents and I if we'd do a 5K with her. It was cheaper with a team of 5 so we asked Jaime if he'd be interested in running it as well. Jaime and I both ran the entire thing. It's an easy run with it only being 3 miles. Jaime has been working his way up to running 3 miles so getting in a good time on his 5K is nice. Elizabeth ran and walked parts of it and made sure to run the end and cross the finish in the run. Mom and Dad walked the 5K and did a quick dash at the finish, it was fun. 
I liked being able to do this with them.  I'm proud of them for being healthier by eating well and exercising more. Today was great. A short run on a Saturday morning along the river on a beautiful day was a great way to start my day!

(P.S. I'm not trying to block Jaime's bib number, my elbow is holding the bib from falling over because Jaime had unpinned it already haha 😂)

Next week I have an even bigger race! 😀

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SURPISE!!!!

For Unto Us A Child Is Born

The Past Week...