She's Married!
Yay! They did it!
It was a beautiful ceremony. The Spirit was strong. I loved being there with family to witness this beautiful couple make these special covenants with God and each other.
See the happiness on her face!
Chaz's nieces and nephews could hardly wait to run up and give hugs.
How adorable.
Awww my baby girl!
And just a year and a half ago Lindsey was getting married and Olivia was in tears of sadness and happiness. She was happy for Lindsey but she was worried she was losing a friend.
Little did she know that they've only grown closer.
And they see each other and hang out together with their men all the time.
Chaz seems to have had some great groomsmen. I didn't really get to know them but what little I did they seem like fun guys.
Brian wouldn't miss this for anything and I know it means so much to her that he was there.
Tyler is Olivia's twin and shadow. He looks up to her and loves her so much. I know it was hard for him to miss both Lindsey and Olivia's weddings.
Olivia's side and Chaz's side of their families.
Woohoo!
Chaz's family.
Chaz has all sisters and he's the baby. His oldest sister is just 3 years younger than me.
His parents.
Such wonderful people and I was happy to get to know them and plan and prepare for the wedding and reception with them.
Olivia's family. Emily's family couldn't be there but Emma was there to represent! So happy she could come.
Our family of 8!
I cherish these times. So blessed to have the relationship that we have with Olivia.
This picture with my mom is so cute. I love it!
The bridal party.
Makala, Olivia, Lindsey, Maybrie. These girls look wedding magazine ready!
My girls. I know I didn't deserve to have them but for some reason the Lord gifted me such wonderful daughters. I seriously don't understand it. I have lots of questions to ask on the other side of what He saw in me to raise these women.
Classic pose
BFFs. I love that Makala was part of this.
Wrestling girls.
Olivia is Maybrie's sister here on earth. I'm sure Esther will love Olivia just as much.
Inside jokes hahaha
Olivia and her bros.
The friendships my kids have with one another is unmatched.
This is darling.
Friends first, now brothers.
Chaz is happy to have some younger brothers.
And my boys loved and looked up to him as soon as they met him. So grateful to have open hearted kids who welcome all in to our family.
Family traditions!
The temple grounds are just beautiful!
Congratulations Chaz and Olivia Hansen.
Fairytale wedding.
There are so many wonderful pictures our photographer took. I can't put them all in my posts. I'm so grateful we have them all though.

















































































Comments
Post a Comment