The Reception


I'm still blown away with how beautiful things came together. 

Red carpet entrance

The Cholula sauce with the labels "Olivia & Chaz One hot couple" were displayed for guests to take as they left. 

Guests were greeted with a beautifully lit ballroom and guest sign in table. 




Desserts were laid out after the dinner. 

The little girls loved the flowers. Maci captured this cute moment of Madelynn and Jocelyn smelling the flowers on the dessert table. 

Fruit, cupcakes, chocolates, cupcakes, and macarons. Christy, like always did a phenomenal job on the macarons. 

She made beautiful work of the cake as well. 

Kids continued to play yard games in the garden just off the patio. 


The Hansens! Chaz and Olivia are ready for guests. We actually had so many come right at the start of the reception time. 

Time to cut the cake!


A beautiful display of how they will love and serve one another throughout their marriage. No smashing that symbolism on their faces. 



The churro bar set up and was constantly busy and being refilled. Guests helped themselves to fully sized churros with caramel and chocolate dipping sauces. 


Enjoying dessert beside the fire pit outside. 

Time for the couple's first dance. 

They danced to Iris by the Goo Goo Dolls. 


Shiela took her dance with Chaz to My Wish by Rascal Flatts. 





Jaime's turn to walk up and take his dance with his daughter. His walk up song was Enter Sandman by Metallica. Epic song of his. 

I love how he always makes the song for his dance with his daughter something that is totally meaningful for her. He signaled to start the next so he could dance with his girl. 

He chose to dance with Olivia to Test Drive from the movie How To Train a Dragon. 

A girl's moment with her daddy bringing tears to her eyes. It's so special. 










I was happy to see Darin and Christy having such a good time. I so appreciate all they have done for both Lindsey and Olivia's weddings. They go in 100% in helping me with them. 

Chaz's nephew was tearing up the floor. How cute. 

Everyone was having such a good time. 

I love this photo of Olivia, Maybrie, and Lindsey. These girls have had lots of fun times while growing up. 

I love it!


The song Footloose got a big rise out on the dance floor! (Chaz's sister Alissa)

How cute to see Tyler dancing with Olivia.

Then he danced with Lindsey. 

Time to throw the bouquet!


Look at all those reaching hands...

it bounces off the hands of the girls and into...

Bubba's hands! 

Hilarious.

He was such a good sport. 


Olivia changed out of her wedding dress and came back to the dance floor to danced with Grandpa Naylor.


Dad has always loved dancing. I remember dancing with him when I was younger too. It'll be a sad day when he won't be able to around the dance floor. 

Last dance of the night!

I'm not sure what Tyler told Olivia but her expression is so cute. 

Ready for the sparkler send off!








Dip and kiss! Congratulations Chaz and Olivia!


The photographer snapped this photo really quick while everyone went to line up at the red carpet for the send off. It looks so quiet and peaceful. The end of a beautiful day. Just lovely. 











Comments

Popular posts from this blog

For Unto Us A Child Is Born

Our Christmas Get Away!

This and That