The Little Red Hen

Tyler was cast as Neal the Cat in his kindergarten music program. They did the play of The Little Red Hen. He was so excited to have a part. He would sing his songs all the time at home. I memorized the songs just from hearing him sing them all the time. He definitely had his parts down. 



The cow, the cat, and the pig were the lazy friends who didn't want to help the little red hen do all the work to make some bread. 

Tyler said and sang his parts with no hesitation. He was so happy when it was all done, asking me if I thought he did well. I think I was beaming just as much as he was. And everyone in the house can be heard singing parts of the song throughout the day. :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

For Unto Us A Child Is Born

SURPISE!!!!

The Past Week...