Year End School Activities

I volunteered to help out with the boys' school field day. I had a water station. Kids had to race two other kids to take a water soaked sponge and run and squeeze the water into a cup and run back for more water until they filled the cup. It was a pretty well liked activity that the line for it was always backed up with kids wanting to run it. 

I made sure to get pictures of my boys when they came to my station. They were so excited to see me there at their school.

I handed out papers with pictures of gold, silver, and bronze medals for the kids who raced. Each medal a kid won was stapled on their medal ribbon. 

I was surprised how fast my shift came and went. This may be something I do again next year. 


Tonight was Olivia's school music concert. 
We went to see her sing in the choir. 

She's so cute singing and doing the hand motions. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

For Unto Us A Child Is Born

SURPISE!!!!

The Past Week...