Christmas Morn

The kids don't wake up awfully early on Christmas. 7 a.m. The girls came in to get Jaime and I to show them what Santa left for them by their stockings. I didn't get too many pictures of things this year but I guess that means I was enjoying everything and got caught up in the excitement .

Tyler got a new train set from Santa

Aidan got the Octonaut Octopod from Santa

Santa gave Lindsey an Ever After High doll set. I have yet to get a picture of Olivia's Santa gift, a Calico Critter School house. After seeing what Santa left for everyone we opened up the rest of the gifts. 






Lindsey was stoked to get a pair of beats headphones. She wanted them in this aqua color so bad. We got a killer deal on some! I don't think we bought anything at regular price this year. One of our best steals were $70-80 toys for the boys that we got at around $25!

After gifts we had the awesome delight of traditional Christmas omelets made by Jaime's dad.

Even in my house these two just took over the kitchen and made breakfast. I felt bad and kept asking what I could do to help.

They said, nothing, they had it taken care of...

and boy did they. Such goodness! The trade-off was that Jaime and I cleaned up the kitchen. No problem! I was so grateful for this delicious breakfast.








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SURPISE!!!!

For Unto Us A Child Is Born

The Past Week...