Christmas afternoon

We went to my parents in the afternoon for round 3 of Christmas. Mom and prepared a delicious Christmas dinner. After that was all cleaned up we headed in to the living room to open gifts from them  and give them gifts. 

Aidan and his imaginext toys. He gets his castle out almost weekly but this week it's been more like daily since he was given more imaginext castle toys to go with it. 

Tyler and trains. He can never have enough of them. Even when you think he does he can still tell you which ones he'd like to have. 

Lindsey was given another Ever After High doll. (Peace Elizabeth!)

Olivia was given a camper to go with her Calico Critters. These toys are adorable!

Tyler LOVES this. It's a semi (a 'mac' in Tyler terms) and it carries up to 40 Hot Wheels. Anything that carries Hot Wheels is awesome to Tyler. 

We gave my parents some seat cushions for the kitchen table and a book I put together of our summer trips. 

Then we also gave them a new computer. Watching Dad's reaction as he opened it was priceless. We usually give dad a gift card for doing our taxes every year but decided to ramp it up this year, mainly because we knew he was wanting a new computer. Thanks for doing our taxes dad!

We spent the rest of the evening visiting with family and seeing what everyone gave/received. And being goofy. Lori is pretty good at that. :) She was having a little too much fun with some thick glasses Olivia got in her stocking. 

We truly are blessed with so much. Spiritually, physically, and materially. Much more than I ever thought we would. I recognize the Lord's work in my life and thank him for my many, many blessings. I'm so grateful he sent His son to show us the way. As I've gotten older I've gained a greater understanding of the atonement. It really does help me in other ways with this knowledge. It doesn't just cover the things we do wrong. Understanding this has helped me to be a better person, it's helped me to grow, forgive, forget, and definitely to recognize my blessings. I'm grateful for this time of year that helps us to have Christ more in our thoughts and the Spirit of Christmas in the air wherever you go. 
Merry Christmas!









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SURPISE!!!!

For Unto Us A Child Is Born

The Past Week...