Our Anniversary

On Saturday, December 27th Jaime and I celebrated 12 years of marriage. Yes, celebrated. I'm still so excited I married him! It really doesn't seem like it's been 12 years. Time does fly when you're having fun. I know you hear that marriage takes work. Maybe it does, but being married to Jaime doesn't seem like work. It seems easy. We don't fight or argue. If feelings are hurt it's generally because I misunderstood and I'm being a baby. I can honestly say that he'd do anything for me. We are on the same page with major issues like parenting, spending, etc. He's my match!
This year the kids stayed the night with Grandma and Grandpa Morales. Jaime and I got to spend some one on one time. We do the usual, out to dinner, shopping, see a movie and just enjoy being together. I never get tired of spending time with him. He's truly my best friend. 



He's an awesome father who gets down on the floor and plays with our kids. He's great with kids at everything!

And he's always been good at taking time for me. Even making time for us alone and sending kids off to have fun with grandparents :) I love him, I love him! I can't imagine my life without him. Don't want to either! I'm grateful to be married to him for eternity.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SURPISE!!!!

For Unto Us A Child Is Born

The Past Week...