For the Beauty of the Earth

We had such hot weather and then a cooling trend was swirling in. The clouds made for a beautiful sky in the evening. 

Marty, Diana, Bel, Marcus and Aide came over for a yummy dinner of carne asada (grilled by Marcus), Aide made some delicious guacamole, we had corn on the cob, strawberry salad, rice. We got home from Seattle just in time to greet them and we all started making dinner together. I did the rice. The timing was perfect because it made it so I didn't have to make a big dinner right after our quick trip. It was nice to just make a part of the meal. 

Just as we were going outside to say our goodbyes we had some flashes of lightning and thunder. It wasn't like our massive storm on May 4th but I do enjoy hearing the thunder and seeing lightning flashes. 


Uncle Dick got this picture from his house and couple miles down the road from me. It's gorgeous! I'm so grateful and blessed to live in such a beautiful world. I feel grateful to be able to look past the not so pretty parts of our area and see the beauty that there is in it. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

For Unto Us A Child Is Born

SURPISE!!!!

The Past Week...