This and That In The Spring Time

The floors were done and now the trim!! After looking at lots of houses and building new floor plans and moving I just couldn't find anything that I loved enough to want to move. I love our location, close to schools, church, stores, etc. It'd be cheaper for us to put in the upgrades in our current home rather than building something similar but with the upgrades we want.

So we put in new flooring on the main floor except the bedroom. We decided to put in the new taller base boards and I'm glad we did. I love the look of it with the new floor. We've talked about changing the kitchen cabinets because what we would put in a new house if we build would be a white kitchen. I've had it priced out already but I'm not sure if we will do it yet. But I did make sure the floor would be one I'd like with white cabinets. ;) It took what seemed like forever to be able to get someone to come and install the trim. We'd be in touch with a couple different people but it just never worked out. They'd not get back to us or even show up. Our home teacher referred us to someone he knows and it turned out he was out of work and needed some side jobs. 

Tyler's baseball pictures. I'm glad Jaime and his P.E. teacher Mark volunteered to step up and coach the team. Tyler loved it. He can hardly wait for the season to start again. 

Lindsey had to choose a time to research and do a presentation on while being dressed up and acting like a character from that time and event. She chose to be a WWII nurse at Pearl Harbor. 

She looked so cute! The dress is an actual WWII nurse's uniform that my friend let Lindsey borrow. When I looked up nurse uniforms from that time era the first picture to pop up on my computer screen was this dress! Except for the added white material at the bottom to lengthen the dress. My friend is a pretty tall person so when she bought it for a Halloween costume it was a little too short on her so she extended the length.

I went to the school and all the kids were standing around the room so parents could go from table to table to listen to each presentation as they acted like people from their time era. Lindsey makes an adorable WWII nurse. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

For Unto Us A Child Is Born

SURPISE!!!!

The Past Week...