Women and Girls Shootout

Dad asked if Lindsey and I would like to come to the women's shoot out at the shooting range he goes to. It was an informational event that taught safety and how to use a gun. We rotated to different stations and shot different guns. 

The .22 was Lindsey's favorite

I was instructed how to shoot an assault rifle. 

It was fun to try but it's actually too big for me. I needed a shorter handle for the shoulder. It was hard to keep my eye on the site and reach the trigger. 

But the guy was very patient and easy to work with. 


She wasn't a beg fan of shooting the rifle because it had a bigger kick but I'm glad she tried it. 


This is the first time I've ever shot a hand gun. I actually did pretty good!

I shot a couple different hand guns. It was a nice morning to be able to do something new and not worry about feeling embarrassed as we were all learning. After we were done we were served a BBQ lunch...grilled by my Dad!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

For Unto Us A Child Is Born

SURPISE!!!!

The Past Week...