Last Day of School 2016-2017 year




Today is Ainzlee's last time riding the bus with my boys. She will be in middle school next year! It's been fun seeing her grow up as well as my boys. She seemed so little when she first started walking with Aidan when he started Kindergarten. 

I went to the school to get a last day pic of Jaime and Olivia

and then one with the adopted one...Emily :)


They don't look too much older from the first day and the last day of school. Lindsey does look a little older though. And of course Aidan has glasses. All of them have grown a decent amount as well. My babies are growing!!! Time goes faster as I get older. Each year my kids get more and more of a schedule that I have to keep up with and the days just go by faster and faster. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

For Unto Us A Child Is Born

SURPISE!!!!

The Past Week...