Single Motherin'

Jaime has a work conference in Palm Springs. I seriously, like really HATE it when he has to leave town for work things. I am grateful for my sweet kids though. It's still nice to have someone to talk to when he's gone. 
After church I took Jaime to the airport then came back home to my babies. I was reading while laying down in bed and I was bombarded by these cuties. 

I came out to the lost to see Aidan doing some reading too. My little bookworm. He and Lindsey both are. Now if I could only get Olivia and Tyler to really like reading. 


Jaime left our warm temperatures in Pasco to sweltering HOT temps in Palm Springs. Ugh! Yeah that's his take on it too. And he's gone ALL week!

I took the kids to the park one day this week. Anything to pass time as a single mom right?


Just Liv and the boys this week!

Libby and Lindsey
Lindsey was been gone all week at girls' camp. 

She had a really good time.

Pasco 10th Ward Young Women and Camp leaders. I'm so grateful to be in a ward with so many youth and kids for my kids to be around.

So it was a pretty laid back week. I tried not to miss the other two of the family too much. But I made it through!! I'm so grateful for my husband and my kids. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

For Unto Us A Child Is Born

SURPISE!!!!

The Past Week...