Market Place

Saturday morning we met up with Lori and Stuart for breakfast at the hotel. We stayed at the same hotel in Crescent City and were not keen on the breakfast there so when we saw the breakfast at this hotel we were all pretty excited. So funny. 
After checkout we headed to Pike's Place Market so Stuart could have his first look at the place. 
We didn't see any fish being thrown around. That usually happens early in the morning or if someone is buying a lot of fish they throw it to be wrapped up. 
But we enjoyed walking through and seeing what each booth or table was selling. 

Took a few minutes to stand outside on the balcony and watch the boats and cars.

I love this man. He'd do anything for me and all he wants is for me to be happy. That's what he says all the time. "I just want you to be happy." Not that I ask him for things to make me happy but he likes to do things for me that he knows will make me happy. Spending time with him definitely is one of those things that makes me happy. 

Century Link and Safeco fields in the distance. 

All the flowers were my favorite part of walking through the marketplace. They were so big and beautiful and so many!! Lots of different sellers of flowers. I wanted to buy some to bring home...I probably should have. I just wasn't sure how long they'd last on the drive home. But $10 for their large beautiful bouquets!! That's better than Costco pricing. 

A sweet lady offered to get a picture of all of us. Glad we got one. Is it bad that I always hesitate to let a stranger take my phone to get pictures for me? Not sure why someone would want to steal someone else's phone but it happens. Lots of info is on a phone anymore so it'd be scary if someone ran off with it. Would I be able to catch them? Hahaha

Thank you so much for a fun weekend Stuart and Lori. Here's to many more memories!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

For Unto Us A Child Is Born

SURPISE!!!!

The Past Week...