Happy 19 Years to Us!

December 27th, 2021 marks our 19th wedding anniversary. We've had some ups and downs but what I can't get over is that no matter how difficult times can be, Jaime still chooses me. He's always good to try and do things to make me happy. He's still as cute as ever too. He always makes time for us to spend together for my birthday and our anniversary and sometimes little trips mingled throughout the year. Having older kids definitely makes that easier to do as well. 

On our anniversary we went to Budd's Broiler for dinner. Everything was so tasty. When the waiter told us their non-alcoholic beverage menu I couldn't resist getting a virgin piƱa colada. We had some delicious ones while in Cancun. Since I couldn't be somewhere warm for our anniversary I got a drink to remember our warm days in Cancun in October. I enjoyed my drink! It was a nice evening with Jaime. After we ate we walked around and did some shopping to help our food settle. 

The next day we drove to the Coeur d'Alene Resort for a quick anniversary getaway. It's been a favorite place of ours to go since it's only two and half hours away. And because it's in Idaho they don't have everyone masking up due to the pandemic! It's nice to just feel like we're able to live normally. No temperature checks, no masks, no closed off tables to maintain 6 feet distances. 

The view from our room. The resort was covered in lights. This was the back side overlooking the lake. The docks and so many lights. Just beautiful. We spent the evening ordering room service and watching movies by the warmth of our fireplace in our comfy hotel suite. 

Wednesday morning we got up and headed to the spa. My favorite place in the resort. :)

We both got a 75 minute Swedish massage. Mine was excellent. It's too bad I have to drive two and a half hours to get such a good massage but it's always worth it. Jaime always schedules me a massage when we go to the resort. Such a nice anniversary gift. 

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SURPISE!!!!

For Unto Us A Child Is Born

The Past Week...