Jaime's Birthday

 We celebrated Jaime's birthday with friends. We went to dinner with Sarah and Brandon...Brandon's birthday is just before Jaime's, the 19th. We celebrated both guy's birthdays by going out to eat at Lu Lu Craftbar and Kitchen. Dinner was good and I loved visiting with Sarah and Brandon. 


After dinner we went to Amy and Bryan's house to celebrate. Amy and Jaime both share December 21st as their birthdays. We enjoyed playing games with friends and having dessert.

Happy birthday Jaime! We would not be where we are without you. 
He does so well in whatever he puts his mind to doing. I love his confidence in his job. He truly does put students and staff first. He feels like everything they do should be to help and educate the students. I love him so much. He makes 42 look good. 

This year for his gift I went with an automotive theme. I got him cup holder extenders for his truck so that he can fit his Hydroflask in a cup holder and it won't roll around the floor. He was pretty excited about it. I also got him a membership to a car wash so he can wash his truck every month any number of times he chooses. I'm glad he was happy with it. :)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SURPISE!!!!

For Unto Us A Child Is Born

The Past Week...