Aidan the teacher

My mom is now teaching my girls piano lessons. I wasn't completely happy with their last teacher so I started looking around for a new one. As much as it was going to cost me to pay for a new teacher I could pay less and drive Jaime's fuel efficient car to my mom's for less than a teacher. My mom is great at getting the girls excited and understanding theory. 
Olivia decided to teach Aidan how to play one day. It wasn't exactly correct but he enjoyed playing. When we went to my mom's on Wednesday (after the kids got home from school on the day I had my day out with Tyler) Aidan got out his book and showed my mom what he had learned. She helped correct him and show him what the book was really saying.



He's so matter of fact when he explains things I absolutely adore it. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

For Unto Us A Child Is Born

SURPISE!!!!

The Past Week...