Jaime's Baby

The night finally came. The open house and dedication of Jaime's new elementary school. He prepared lots and long hours getting this baby ready for tonight. The dedication was held tonight at 5.

My honey up there!
The podiums are always made for taller people. :)

The ribbon cutting.

Then we walked around the school checking things out. They let kids work on the 3D computers 


and Smart Tables.

I love these. They're pretty cool.

This plaque is on the wall near the main doors of the school. Jaime will forever be in the history of this school. What an accomplishment. He works so very hard and long. All he does is definitely noticed and he's been treated well and given so many opportunities for things that we never had thoughts of. I do get bummed when he has multiple late nights in a week. His stress can seep in to me and I seem to wear down when he's gone so much too. He keeps saying things will be slowing down after this or that but I doesn't ever really get slower. He does do a good job at making time for the family and me though. With Lindsey being older now we can take short dates or longer ones or run errands together and leave the kids home. 
Jaime is an amazing person. He seems to be able to get anything done and done well. No wonder he keeps being given more and more responsibilities throughout the district. I guess you don't get your name on a plaque without proving you should be on it. ;)
Congratulations Jaime! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

For Unto Us A Child Is Born

SURPISE!!!!

The Past Week...