Movie Nights

On Friday October 2 my parents created a fun movie themed night for us to come and enjoy a dinner of hot dogs, pizza, hot dogs, and nachos. All purchased by movie tickets. 
Yummy treats!

We watched Rio

It brought back memories for my kids from when I put on a movie theater night for my kids three years ago for Valentine's day. Olivia thinks I should do it again for Valentine's Day in 2016. It's definitely a fun activity to do but I think I want to try and do something new. 

Speaking of movies, on Friday September 25th we had an outdoor movie night. The kids and I strung christmas lights along the fence and put lanterns outside. Jaime set up the projector outside and displayed the movie Big Hero 6 on the house, nice and big! We had candy and 3 different kinds of popcorn to snack on. We had 5 families (all from our neighborhood) bringing our children total up to 22-24 (two of the older ones left at one point for previously made plans). The adults mostly sat and visited. The women sat around fire pit talking while the men sat in chairs on the grass talking. The kids played and watched the movie some. They created a snack stand and had glow sticks as money to buy candy. It's nights like these that we think "Why don't we do this more often?" Needless to say, we will be doing this again, and hopefully before it gets too cold to be outside for two hours to watch a movie. :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

For Unto Us A Child Is Born

SURPISE!!!!

The Past Week...