#ldsconf

Saturday morning session of General Conference

The girls watched both sessions on Saturday. We don't make them watch it. We require them to stay for Sunday but Saturday they don't have to. They just can't have friends over so that Jaime and I can sit and listen without too much noise. I pleased the girls wanted to be with us during conference. I think this also made the boys want to be with the rest of us. So they created a "fort" out of blankets and our legs laying on the ottoman. 

Aidan's fort is under the blanket under mine and Jaime's legs. 

Sunday we bust out the Conference Bingo. It gives the kids specific words to listen for.

President Packer, Elder Perry, and Elder Scott passed away so three new apostles were called in the Saturday afternoon session. Elders Rasband, Stevenson, and Renlund
I love listening to conference. I got so much out of it. Things I need to work on and the inspiration to push forward in doing them. 

We had Sunday afternoon to spend together. Since we normally get out of church at 5:30 and don't get to eat dinner till almost 6:30 we realized we had lots of time today with conference ending at 3pm. Olivia created a tea party for us and the dolls.

She's a lot like me when I was little. I loved to play with dolls.

Grandma Morales and Uncle Marcus came by at 5:30 to visit. We played games and visited. I like having them over. It's good to keep in touch and make memories together. 






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

For Unto Us A Child Is Born

SURPISE!!!!

The Past Week...