Maya Angelou Color Run and Carnival

Jaime, Aidan, Tyler, and I registered to run the Maya Angelou Color Run on Saturday the 10th. We took the girls and their friends, Sophia and Emily, to come join in the fun at the carnival after the run. 


Waiting for the run to begin!

Tyler and other runners stretching before the run. 

Tyler was my running partner and Aidan was Jaime's. Tyler did a great job. He stopped a couple times but when he was ready to go again he took off like a rocket. 

My colorful runners!

After the run we headed to the carnival for some fun games and activities.

Aidan on the inflatable obstacle course.



Petting the bunnies!

Lindsey doing a physically fit relay. 

Up the hill with the weight ball!

Olivia and her balloon parrot. 

Emily and Olivia with their balloons.

Aidan tried a bean bag toss with silly glasses that distort your vision.

So this is what Tyler would look like in glasses. :)

He was a pretty good shot!

Lindsey and Sophia in the photo booth.


Olivia and Emily in the photo booth.

We all had so much fun. As crazy as I thought it would be I thought for sure I'd feel the anxiety of trying to keep tabs on everyone and feel stretched to act like I was having a good time, but honestly I didn't feel that way at all! I did enjoy myself and seeing all the kids having fun was good. I think it's safe to say that if the events are done again next year we would like to go. 
It was definitely a family friendly event and it was good physical activities that exhausted some of my boys excess energy. ;)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

For Unto Us A Child Is Born

SURPISE!!!!

The Past Week...