Pumpkin Carving

Pumpking Carving FHE
Jaime had another late night for work. I went ahead and got the kids started. By the time Jaime got home they were just about done. I didn't want them to start carving at 7:30. It'd be too late of a night. 

They did most of it themselves but I did get in there and help some with all of them.

Lindsey and Aidan decided to do a big pumpkin together. I was secretly happy about that. One less pumpkin for me to do. 


Tyler drew the face he wanted on paper and I did my best to cut out just how he drew it. It ended up looking like a happy pumpkin with a cute crooked smile. The bump in the eye just makes it look like the pumpkin's happy. 

Lindsey and Aidan found a pattern to make a screaming castle. Do you see it? Screaming?

Lindsey cut it out all by herself. Looks pretty awesome to me.

Olivia...she likes to be different. :D I love it. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

For Unto Us A Child Is Born

SURPISE!!!!

The Past Week...