Pumpkin Patch Field Trip With My Pumpkin

With all four kids in school all day, every day, I decided I wanted to go on all their field trips they had this year. The first one of the year was on Thursday October 15th for Tyler's kindergarten field trip to the pumpkin patch. 

The boys in the group I was over were so cute...and talkative! However being social seems to be something that a lot of the kids in the Two-way Dual Language program seem to have in common. 

It was such a beautiful day!

Tyler walked all over looking for the "perfect" pumpkin. I kept pointing out different ones but it just wasn't what he had in mind. Until he came across a stumpy pinkish pumpkin.

He was so excited for his pumpkin. It is a perfect and unique pumpkin. Tyler was so sweet the entire trip. He would hug and kiss me and tell me he loved me over and over. He had no problem showing he was a momma's boy in front of his friends. It didn't seem to bother the other kids either. They thought I was a pretty cool mom. ;) 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

For Unto Us A Child Is Born

SURPISE!!!!

The Past Week...