Christmas Shopping with some Hooligans

This afternoon I took Tyler and Lindsey to go Christmas shopping for the person they drew for our holiday gift exchange. They were both so good. Especially Tyler handling walking through the crowds at the mall. I needed to hit up one store there and told him he needed to stay close to me. He was helpful and carried the bag for me to hold our stuff in. He was happy to finally leave the mall. It's a madhouse.


After shopping I took them to lunch at Wendy's. It was a good place to go because there weren't too many people there. We enjoyed a quite lunch away from the crazy crowds. 
I love my kids and enjoyed this day of shopping with Lindsey and Tyler. They're so cute at picking gifts.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SURPISE!!!!

For Unto Us A Child Is Born

The Past Week...