Out To See Santa's Reindeer

We went to Beaver Bark for FHE with our friends, the Ritchies. We did this last year with them as well. It's fun to go look at the Christmas stuff in the shop.

I love all the decor. So cute. I'd love to buy so much of it but I resist. :) Santa was also there. I saw a sign that said it was $9 for a Selfie picture with Santa. I couldn't believe it. The kids were ok not going to see him and get a picture, they just did that at the ward activity. However, Santa invited the kids to come over and sit on his lap and talk with him. He asked each one what they'd like for Christmas. He was so good to them and handed out candy canes. I wanted to take a picture because he was such a great Santa but because of the sign I felt I shouldn't take the picture. 

Tyler and trains. I couldn't keep in away even if I tried. 


Seeing the reindeer!

Prancer and Dancer


After everyone was done we headed back to our house for donuts and cocoa and get some visiting in with our friends. :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SURPISE!!!!

For Unto Us A Child Is Born

The Past Week...