SNOW and ICE

We got a pretty good layer of ice and then some snow. It was enough to get a school delay and a school cancellation. The kids were more than happy to go out and play in the snow.


Olivia was the first to go out and one of the last to come in as well. They all stayed out until after dark. They made a little snowman family as well as some snow forts. It's amazing how much they can do with really not very much snow. :)

On a side note. I had to record this sweet gift. When Emily was here she watched make a dip for Thanksgiving using a mini food processor and it wasn't really getting the job done very quick or easy.  A few days later a package arrived on my doorstep. The larger food processor I'd been wanting for quite some time! It was a very sweet, and wonderful surprise. I was so excited and honestly touched by her thoughtfulness. I wasn't asking or hinting that I wanted her to get me one. She did it completely out of the goodness of her heart. 

And it fit everything in at one time the next time I made the salsa. :) Made the job quick and easy and less messy!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SURPISE!!!!

For Unto Us A Child Is Born

The Past Week...