Happy Birthday to my Best Friend!

The Morales clan went to Texas Roadhouse to celebrate Jaime and Bel's birthday. 
Dinner was delicious again, then we all went to our house. Diana brought cupcakes and it was a quieter, and much easier setting to visit with one another. Before they all left Jaime and I showed a slide show we made of Bel's past year of her battle with cancer. It wasn't the best slide show I could have put together but Jaime helped me get it to music at the last minute. And when I say last minute I mean it as he was sitting in the van working on it while we were waiting to be seated at Texas Roadhouse! It's amazing what we can block out over time. Bel said she had forgotten so much of that and all she had to go through. "Well, I didn't really forget it but I didn't really remember all of that." The video made for a good way for us all to appreciate being able to celebrate this date together. 

Happy Birthday Jaime and Bel!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SURPISE!!!!

For Unto Us A Child Is Born

The Past Week...