He's Seven!!

Tyler had a good birthday. He was so excited for it to come. He's been counting down the days!

His favorite breakfast: over-easy eggs on toast. He would eat this every day if I let him. The kid loves eggs. He'd be happy to eat nine dozen eggs like Gaston from Beauty and the Beast I'm sure!

I made one of his favorite dinners. Spaghetti. He prefers no meatballs or hamburger meat in his spaghetti so I made good size meatballs for everyone else so it was easy to avoid them as Tyler was dishing up. 

Legos from Grandma and Grandpa Naylor

Millenium Falcon from Grandma and Grandpa Morales
He was given a card with a $5 bill in it. His face was priceless. He was so shocked and excited at the same time to get that bill. Aunt Bel and Uncle Chris gave him a Pokemon Z-ring.

Tyler's request, a Pete the Cat cake. Tyler loves to read Pete's books. He's got a handful of them and wants ALL the books. :)



Tyler hasn't changed much as he has each birthday. He's still a rocket always on the go, talks loudly, has a knack of somehow always wrecking or ruining something, can pound eggs, mac and cheese and any other dish that he LOVES. What I love the most about him that hasn't changed is his smile and the twinkle in his eye. You'd think he had glitter in eyes they sparkle so much. I love that he can't go anywhere without a hug and kiss from me. He still needs me at night to tuck him in and sing. I don't do it every night but it's nice to know he's not tired of it yet. 
Happy Birthday Tyler!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SURPISE!!!!

For Unto Us A Child Is Born

The Past Week...