Our Anniversary


We celebrated our 14th wedding anniversary on the 27th. I'm still as head over heels for him as I ever have been. It's hard believe how fast 14 years have gone but it feels like we're still newly weds. I love that our anniversary is during Christmas break. Jaime gets to be home all day with me. I was just talking with him the other day that I never get tired of him being around. I'm always sad when school starts back up and he goes back to work. Tuesday we were able to be together all day and then we went out for dinner that evening. We celebrated our anniversary a couple weeks early when we went to stay at the Cameo Heights Mansion bed and breakfast on the 10th so on the 27th we kept it low key. We went to dinner at P.F. Chang's. Ate so much that we needed to walk around for a while. We were going to go to a furniture store to browse and dream about what kind of new furniture we'd like to get "some day" but  never actually buy, but as we were driving past Costco we couldn't believe how empty it was! We avoid Costco as much as we can November-December. It's such a tight squeeze just trying to get down an aisle. But this night it was so empty we decided to go and actually spend time browsing the aisles at Costco and not be in someone's way if we stopped to actually look closely at something. Some date huh! :) But I loved it! We were able to walk hand in hand, looking at things, and talking as we went. In the end we bought a few kid books, toilet paper, and paper towels. How awesome are we! Anyone else would say that's a pretty bummer date. We're so in love that I can enjoy going to buy toilet paper with my date. :) It's just that we get to spend time together. That's what we want, that's what we did. Happy 14th anniversary Jaime. Thanks for so much! I love you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

For Unto Us A Child Is Born

SURPISE!!!!

The Past Week...