Work Party

I went with Jaime to his work party at Fiesta Mexican Restaurant. It's one of those things were I make small talk with people I don't know. I enjoyed the food. That's all that matters. :)
When it's your birthday and you go to Fiesta you get sung to while wearing a sombrero. I think his staff enjoyed it a little too much. They all spoil him so much at work. His office was decorated, they sung to him over the school speaker system, classes sung to him throughout the day and lets not get started on all the treats and gifts he brought home. Grant it some of it is from Christmas gifts and goodies from staff, students, and parents but my heavens my counter always gets a load of sugar this time of year. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SURPISE!!!!

For Unto Us A Child Is Born

The Past Week...