Snow Has Fallen


We knew Thursday night that there would be a two hour delay for schools Friday morning. I was very grateful for the 2 more hours of sleep I was able to get. Waking up at 6am is taking it's toll on me. Jaime woke me up just before 8. The kids were all up, enjoyed there little bit of sleeping in as well. Lindsey still did her usual routine and caught the bus. After she left the other three got all bundled up like eskimos and headed out to play. They weren't ready to come in but they still had school...well I let the boys stay home. Olivia had a few tests to take so I took her to school. I let the boys stay home so I wouldn't have to worry about picking them up on time early from school to go meet my mom. She's taking the kids for the night so Jaime and I can go to a bed and breakfast with some friends. Having the school delay did throw a wrench in my day. I felt rushed for sure trying to get everything done like packing and remembering snow gear but the extra sleep was needed for sure!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SURPISE!!!!

For Unto Us A Child Is Born

The Past Week...